Raw Buckwheat • Walnut • Blood Orange • Apple Porridge
As summer arrives you might be tempted by a fresher version of your traditional warming porridge. This recipe is super easy & nutrition rich.
INGREDIENTS (4 persons):
- 1 cup of buckwheat groats
- 1 cup of walnuts (cashews or pecans)
- 2 organic (green) apples/1 mango
- 1/2 ts ground cardamom
- 1/2 ts vanilla powder of 6 drops of vanilla extract
- The juice of 1 (blood) orange
- Coconut sprinkles
- Bee pollen
- Strawberries (or other redfruit)
1. Soak in separate bowls the buckwheat & walnuts during at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. Strain the soaking water & rinse carefully
3. Put all the ingredients in the blender
4. Enjoy with your favourite toppings. In the picture: strawberries • coconut sprinkles • bee pollen • mint