Ingredients (serves 2):
- 500 ml water
- 40 g miso paste (red one)
- Vegetables of choice: mix up carrots, parnsip, fennel, broccoli
- Browh Mushrooms
- 3 red oignons
- 3 shallots
If you want it to be a complete dish: consider adding noodles or lentils, 1/2 avocado or raw salmon add the end in the bowl.
- Topping: Black sesame
- Start heating the water until it simmers. Meanwhile peel (if not organic) & chop the vegetables
- Add in the miso paste
- Add in the veggies
- Let it cook for 8 min at least.
- Add in noodles
- Serve in a bowl and add in 1/2 avocado/raw salmon & top with freshly torn Thai basil & sesame seed.